Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is currently looking for a LINK Program Case Manager to join the KentHOPE team in Kent, WA.
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is a private faith-based organization that helps the community to reach out with compassion to those who have lost hope. And as a community, we empower one another to build, lead and give back.
The LINK Program Case Manager is responsible for supporting the KentHOPE program efforts to end homelessness by recruiting, developing, resourcing, educating, and equipping guests in the LINK program to find employment, housing and sustainable support systems.
Our KentHOPE team is looking for its newest member and we think that could be you!
Essential Job Duties
- Be an informed expert in the field of homelessness in King County, particularly as related to relational dysfunction, life transformation, and trauma.
- Build relationships and partnerships with local churches, schools, businesses, service agencies/providers and housing partners to ensure the best resources are available to the guests.
- Provide and facilitate a guest environment that relationally shares with guests the full range of resources available to assist them in overcoming the conditions that cause homelessness to include resources for physical, mental and spiritual health.
- Conduct assessment, intake and provide ongoing case management to guests interested in, and enrolled in the Link program
- Manage and be available to volunteers as they assist guests in employment and career functions, housing, financial or their spiritual walk while in program.
- Communicate with other KentHOPE programs and staff, and other mission programs and staff to ensure understanding of program, guest status and ability to utilize other services in the mission.
- Manage the housing units to ensure clean and safe environment for all guests to include chores, meal management, bed checks, and UAs.
- Ensure a safe and dignified Guest Relations environment.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of guest interviews and meeting using the Clarity tracking system, bed list functions and statistical data required.
- Provide and/or facilitate case management to help move the guest toward agreed upon goals.
- Administer observed urine collections for guests.
- Perform welfare checks in guest residences and restrooms.
- Due to the sensitive nature of these essential job duties we are only able to consider females for this position.
- Maintain a positive, pleasant, professional Christian attitude. Work with other staff to forge and model transparent and supportive Christian relationships which will serve as a leadership example. Share the gospel and disciple those guests who have accepted Christ.
- Seattle's Union Gospel Mission accepts and encourages the involvement of volunteers at all levels in the organization. All staff are encouraged to assist in the creation of meaningful and productive roles in which volunteers might serve in the organization. All employees are expected to interact positively and cooperatively with our volunteers.
- Attend all mandatory Mission and department meetings and trainings.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.