Please note this application is for individuals who have previously worked at a Girl Scouts River Valleys summer camp.
Our campers treasure the relationships and sense of community they develop with staff. Likewise, working at one of River Valleys’ Girl Scout Camps is a unique experience that will have a positive impact on you for the rest of your life. Your passion can make a difference in the lives of girls!
Working at our camps takes a special kind of person!
You’ll be a great fit to work at our camps if you…
- Can commit to a schedule and work the entire summer.
- Are friendly and calm, especially under pressure.
- Are a team player.
- Love working outdoors.
- Are good at switching gears.
- Are willing to learn new things.
- Are willing to follow a dress code.
- Are willing to disconnect from technology for the majority of the day.
Sound like you? Apply today to be considered to join our Girl Scouts River Valleys camp staff!
Click this link to view all employment opportunity descriptions.