- Processes student transcripts, diplomas, and transcript evaluations, accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with policies.
- Supports student services by assisting colleagues with student registration and course enrollment, graduation process, and other student support services, as needed.
- Handles incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Two years previous experience in education administration or related field
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills Must live within commuting distance of Pompano Beach, Florida. This position usually reports to our Pompano Beach office, but due to the pandemic, employees are currently working from home.
- Desire administrative experience working in an educational institution
- Proficient using the computer and Office applications
The Company retains the right to add to or change the Job Description at any time.
This job summary does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.