The Direct Response Coordinator provides administrative and technical support to the direct response unit. Reporting to the Direct Response Director, the Coordinator executes all copy vetting for department, oversees art and copy approvals, provides back up for Member Services and Development Operations, oversees state registration processes, assists with email and online approvals and production, and provides general support to Planned Giving program. This position will have direct contact with our donors, outside constituents, and staff throughout the organization.
- Implement copy approval process across department that involves multiple staff and volunteer leaders, insuring all approvals are received on time and all edits are properly made.
- Proofread copy and art files to check for errors in grammar, spelling and format.
- For acknowledgement program, monitors quantities, manages replenishment of inventory, and updates stewardship devices based on annual strategy
- Oversees state charitable registration processes, working directly with compliance specialist to process forms for signature and notary in order to file renewals in a timely manner.
- Manages donor feedback and database hygiene through our caging service
- Manages invoicing process across unit and department.
- Project manage special tests within department.
- Manages regular conference call events for cultivation program.
- Oversees direct mail petition strategy in conjunction with other units.
- Provide back up to online production team when needed, including implementation of tracking systems.
- Provide back up to Member Services when needed to answer phone and email requests from donors and create and send acknowledgements.
- Provide back up to Development Operations when needed, including batching and sorting checks.
- Point person for Planned Giving mail, paperwork, and checks received in office
- Provide administrative support to Direct Response unit, maintaining files, sample history, and supplies.
- Represent direct mail team in organizational core teams as needed.