Erie Family Health Centers is looking for a responsible, analytical individual like you to join our Community Engagement Team. The Community Outreach and Engagement Coordinator (COC) is responsible for working with Erie’s Associate Director of Community Engagement to develop and implement a community outreach plan to maintain and deepen Erie’s community ties in Lake County, especially Waukegan, North Chicago and Zion, in alignment with organizational priorities and the local Community Engagement Plan.
- Establish and build relationships with peer service providers’ frontline staff
- Provide information and referrals for existing patients to community resources
- Represent Erie in community coalitions and events, recruiting new patients and clients, and representing and marketing Erie’s brand in Lake County
- Go-to person in the community for information and connections to HealthReach’s services and programs
- Identify key community stakeholders and collaborate with Erie colleagues to ensure these relationships are consistently and appropriately staffed