JNR is seeking a dynamic people leader with Contact Center experience to join our fast-paced organization. The primary function of the Contact Center Manager is to ensure quality and efficient customer service is provided through the day-to-day management of a team of 15-30 Customer Service Representatives in our Call Center environment.
- Manage day-to-day operations ensuring client objectives are met efficiently and accurately.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls and emails are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner by monitoring the call and email queues.
- Ensure supervisors are aware of and are monitoring all call metrics and email/fax metrics.
- Conduct team meetings as needed to ensure employees have up to date information on programs and are able to communicate feedback on current issues.
- Able to identify training needs based on program changes and team members overall performance.
- Understand budgeting principles and ensures processes are in line with company goals.
- Work with supervisors, and communicate effectively with employees, on performance warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, and direction. Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Assist CSRs that appear to need assistance.
- Manage/diffuse difficult or escalated customer calls.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Senior Manager and Account Manager as required.
- Provide constructive feedback to other members of the team and properly document that feedback.
- Assist with hiring and onboarding process for the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education required: Bachelors Degree in business, or related field
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years of people management in a contact center environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot intake processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays + Get your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.