JNR Inc. is seeking a motivated Contact Center Supervisor to join our fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping people, finding solutions, and being part of a dynamic team. This position comes with great benefits - including affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options, generous PTO and paid holidays, regularly held company events, access to an onsite fitness center, and much more!
The Contact Center Supervisor oversees a team of 10-15 customer service representatives in a call center environment and is responsible for the daily management and operations of the contact center; to include motivating, coaching, training and problem solving.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees, ensuring that customer service calls, emails, and case load are answered/submitted in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Work with other supervisors and management team members to support staff and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Measure performance with key metrics such as inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate etc.
- Conduct team meetings to ensure employees have up to date information on programs and are able to communicate feedback on current issues.
- Provide appropriate coaching, counseling, and direction for employees when needed and work with Management and HR to find a resolution.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Keep management an HR informed on issues and problems.
- Assist Contact Center Manager with the daily operations to include the development, implementation of training, outbound calls, scheduling, and reward and recognition programs.
- Handle escalated calls as needed.
- Provide weekly Status Report to CCM to include statistics of inbound and outbound calls, projects, emails etc.
- Conduct one on one meetings with team to discuss work performance and provide feedback.
- Track individual and team attendance and provide disciplinary action when needed
- Prepare and deliver performance reviews.
- Manage and approve time cards, punch change requests, and time off requests.
- Assist team with interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding process.
- Manage team and individual case load and claim submissions to meet department standards.
- Develop ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated.
- Answer incoming calls as necessary.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies:
- Minimum experience: 2 years of Call Center Customer Service experience
- 1 year of proven leadership experience
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including basic excel
- A results-oriented approach
- Capability to develop and motivate a team
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employee and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Get your birthday off!
- 12 paid Holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.