RIESTER's Phoenix office is seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager who can plan, manage and execute complex website projects flawlessly and be a go-getter in the fast-paced environment of a progressive agency.
Are you a self-starter and self-motivator? Is making goals, timelines, and budgets a breeze for you? Our ideal candidate will be the driving force behind our most complex digital projects. That means motivating team members and guiding every phase of project development will be key aspects of your role.
RIESTER is looking for an experienced and confident leader who can own and lead projects from start to finish, while educating and communicating with clients and team members along the way. Experienced in the management and execution of enterprise marketing websites, you will need to be detail-oriented, a great communicator, and be able to give and take direction.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can transform creative requests and cost estimates into actionable project plans, timelines, and budgets for the team.
- You have experience managing distributed teams, both domestically and internationally
- You have a deep understanding of modern web conventions and practices and stay up-to-date on everything that happens in the digital space.
- You like to take complex projects and break them down into smaller, actionable tasks.
- You are skilled at seeing all details of a project along with the assumptions and risks involved to create detailed Scopes of Work and estimates for our client’s projects.
- Well-versed in the many areas of digital marketing, you can talk tech with developers and user flow with UX architects.
- Even when it’s crunch time, you’re able to produce top-notch work—no matter if it's simple content revisions or high-level project planning.
- You have years of experience in website project management, but you can also manage traditional projects like print, broadcast, and out-of-home.
- You measure your accomplishments by the successes of the team and know that clear direction and impeccably planned project specifications are an important part of that.
- With your dynamic personality, you’re a great liaison between clients and the teams.
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and explaining the complexities of a project in easily understandable terms.
- You are a detailed and organized note-taker and will capture every goal, action item, and assignment that comes out of every meeting.