We are currently looking for a leader who is a stellar communicator, demonstrates integrity, and is looking to make impactful, positive, change. We need the person in this position to be motivated and driven and to work well in a team. If you think you meet this qualifications so far, then please read ahead to learn more about the position!
The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing, managing, collaborating and coordinating CCC programs, services and personnel under the advisement of the Director. The Regional Manager’s oversight and leadership ensure that the services received by clients exemplify CCC’s vision and meet standards of quality, safety, satisfaction and goals of the client to optimize quality of life and independence
Responsibilities and Duties of the Regional Manager:
- Employ, supervise, and evaluate personnel as necessary to operate all programs in his/her area.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with funding agencies, advocate groups, individuals, and clients in his/her assigned area.
- Represent Community Catalysts of California to the public by being involved in community organizations and committees.
- Provide requisite information and operational data regarding their programs to the CEO and/or his/her designee in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Train and assist employees to perform their duties in accordance with policies and procedures of Community Catalysts of California.
- Maintain the requisite case and operating records that meet company and accreditation standards.
- Complete at least one on-site visit to each of the offices within region monthly.
- Regularly visits community sites and offices to observe interactions, training techniques and quality of service being provided.
- Supervise the daily operations of Community Catalysts of California program services to assure:
- Proper and equitable assignment of caseload
- Accurate tracking and use of authorized service hours
- Client programs are expedited
- Clients are involved in program decisions and reviews.
- Operate his/her program(s) in a fiscally responsible manner.
- As assigned by Director, ensures all program-related documents and reports, including the QA program, Newsletter, Client Advisory Committee, Funder reports and billing activities are completed in a timely manner/per agency guidelines and that assigned programs are operating within budgets.
- Be directly involved in development of new sources of revenue.
- Perform all duties of a Program Leader/Manager, Case Manager, and/or direct service personnel.
- Provide direct service as needed and required.
- Provide and attends all required meetings and in-services as assigned.
- Complete all required training within required deadlines. Monitor and ensure all staff are completing required training.
- Complies with all safety standards and practices. Assists COO to ensure that safety standards are met per CARF standards across assigned geographic areas.
- Provides regular individual case management supervision meetings to maintain progress on cases, problem-solve, guide CMs and ensure accountability.
- Directly manage caseloads as needed and required.
- Be part of the on-call rotation as needed as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.