We are a nonprofit corporation committed to the success of the individuals we serve. Community Catalysts of California (CCC) provides services and advocacy for people with disabilities and Veterans. We serve more than 1,400 clients annually throughout the state ranging in age from 18 to 83 years. Our fundamental goal is to help people achieve a higher quality of life.
About the position:
We are seeking a forward thinking, innovative, compassionate, and collaborative professional who will positively engage people to want to be active participants of our community. The Director of Community Engagement and Development will be supported to manage and implement a strategy to grow our marketing efforts, create and expand our external donor programs and strengthen community connection and engagement with organization’s mission. To be successful you need to be driven and have strong communication, organization, social impact, and fundraising skills along with a fun team player attitude. The person in this role will report to our CEO and will work closely with leadership throughout the organization. This is a full-time, at will, exempt position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive annual and multi-year marketing, communications and fundraising strategy that supports achievement of CCC mission and message, maintains the integrity of CCC’s brand image, and leverages digital channels and target audiences, including:
- Social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Email strategy
- Fundraising platforms (Classy)
- Conceptualize and execute a creative, comprehensive, and multi-faceted donor and stakeholder plan that supports the organization’s strategies and objectives, builds relationships with key audiences and creates high impact marketing initiatives to enhance the visibility and reputation of CCC brand.
- Develop brand marketing priorities, ensuring that all campaigns, new programs or initiatives launches are well-marketed to our target audiences in all prioritized channels and markets.
- Establish metrics and measure brand campaigns effectiveness, media reach, website traffic and lead conversions, SEO performance, social media exposure and other KPIs; Track and use data to evaluate the success of brand initiatives and leverage these insights to inform future strategy.
- Manage the consistent brand-aligned presentation of CCC, both internally and externally.
- Ensure key messaging is aligned and leveraged across all marketing and communications efforts and tools.
- Central source of expertise and advice on brand related activities.
- Serve as the liaison to internal team members as well as external consultants, firms or vendors who are executing elements CCC’s overall brand marketing plan and PR strategy.
- Lead, support, manage overall design and review of all print collateral materials, videos, website stories, press releases, email communications, media relations, webpages design and development, video production, etc. to ensure brand standards are applied and consistent message delivery and brand presentation.
- Articulate and document CCC positioning, brand promise and associated value propositions for all stakeholders (current and prospective) for both the CCC and individual programs within the company.
- Drive traffic to CCC website by developing creative, compelling content and leveraging its integration with digital platforms (social media, email) and public relations plans.
- Oversee production of all brand photoshoots and videos; also supervise the website redesigns and website maintenance/continuous growth and content developed.