- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a flexible attitude.
- Proactive, with good problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Good communication skills – via email, in person, and via the telephone.
- Comfortable communicating with many different people in different job functions and at different levels including working with PUP colleagues in international offices.
- Close attention to detail.
- Fully IT literate and able to pick up new processes quickly.
- Proficient users of Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Cision beneficial.
- Experience with database work preferred.
- Some travel to conferences or to cover publicity events will be required.
Closing date for applications, 31st October 2020.
To apply: please email a CV and covering letter, plus current salary details and notice period to Kate Farquhar-Thomson at
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT APPLY VIA the PUP website. All applications must be sent to email@example.com
Princeton University Press is an independent publisher with close connections, both formal and informal, to Princeton University. Our fundamental mission is to disseminate scholarship (through print and digital media) both within academia and to society at large.
The main offices of PUP are in Princeton, New Jersey. PUP Europe is based in Woodstock outside Oxford. It is a small office comprising editorial staff, the International Rights Department, the Audio books team, and the European publicity and marketing teams.