QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Listed below are the qualifications that represent the knowledge, skills, and/or ability to perform this job successfully:
- Must provide prompt and cordial service to all guests.
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to learn, point-of-sale computer systems.
- Must be reliable, responsible and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Apply critical thinking to solve problems in standardized situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must meet legal age requirements for the position.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years related experience.
- Resort and/or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equal to a GED.
- Must speak and communicate in English.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with guests, management and coworkers.
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Proficient in POS system preferred, but not required.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must have Food Handler Certificate.
- TIPs certification preferred, but not required.
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).