Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have MS Word and intermediate to high EXCEL experience (such as V-lookup function).
- Works well with a team and exhibits effective communication skills providing instructions and suggestions about order processing flows to management and other associates.
- Pays close attention to detail and can identify order discrepancies and resolve situations with variance.
- Possesses clear knowledge of computer ordering systems and has ability to navigate and troubleshoot computer systems as necessary.
- Must be hands-on with ambition and drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
- Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through team-work.
- Shows determination to achieve excellent results
- Finds better ways
- Demands top performance
- Inspires commitment
Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
SMS InfoComm Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and Inclusion are the foundation of our culture.