To ensure continuous and efficient operation of the production line to meet customer requirements in accordance with Safety, Sanitation, Quality, Quantity and Cost. (SSQQC)
To manage, coach and develop direct reports to achieve day to day KPIs
Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Perform daily checks of area for non-compliance and report them to your supervisor
- Ensure finished product conforms to specifications
- Manufacture quality products efficiently within time and quantity parameters
- Drive and motivate team to meet and exceed daily targets and deadlines i.e. UPMH
- Accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability
- Follow the company GMP’s
- Ensure clean and tidy production area at all times
- Remove out of spec material from production line
- Complete Date Code and Label checks.
- Report Downtime to maintenance in a timely manner
- Plan ahead all activities to reduce downtime
- Record data.
- Manage ERP system transactions.
- Manage employees work schedules, breaks and tardiness
- Communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes
- Conduct Weekly team brief with direct reports
- Monitor and action all waste
- Manage inventory of raw material
- Manage, coach and develop direct reports.
- Take active lead with new employees and temporary labor
- Encourage colleagues to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable and reasonably requested by management