Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic law enforcement, corrections, or legal professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train in criminal justice? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking law enforcement, corrections, and legal professionals to join the academic team on a full-time/part-time basis.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a full-time/part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies.
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.