Education: High School Diploma, 1-3 years of experience working with individuals with a variety of disabilities, preferably in a residential setting.
Licensures/Certifications: OPTIONAL: CPR and First Aid certifications (or ability to pass within the first 30 days of employment).
Relevant Work Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must ensure all requirements are met.
- Be enthusiastic with clients
- Be open to ideas, new experiences, and new ways of doing things
- Ask for help when needed and be willing to help others
- Keep appropriate matters confidential
- Be a team player
- Share your ideas, opinions, and thoughts when appropriate
- Use good judgment for all your decisions. When in doubt, reach out to your supervisor.
- Understand that you and others will make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Represent Mainstay to the community and outside stakeholders with integrity.
The Interview Process
- Apply online at mainstayliving.org
- Application review
- Phone or video interviews
- Complete required initial online training
Please submit resume and cover letter to https://www.mainstayliving.org/careers/ or JobApps@Mainstayliving.org
Mainstay Supportive Housing & Home Care, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE/Veterans/Disabled and values a diverse workforce.