3CDC currently owns and manages over 65 commercial spaces, including retailers, restaurants, and offices, which require ongoing maintenance and property management. The Maintenance Coordinator will assist the Asset Management and Development teams by attending to general maintenance issues and facilitating repairs for all 3CDC assets. This will require “hands on” services, such as painting, changing furnace filters, changing light bulbs, minor repair work, and other similar tasks. In some cases, it may be necessary to respond to requests made after hours and on weekends.
3CDC owns vacant buildings and lots that require periodic maintenance and inspections. The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for addressing issues at vacant buildings, such as coordinating building clean-outs, securing openings, and arranging for stabilization repairs as needed, as well as developing a program to keep vacant lots clean and free of litter and debris.
In addition to field work, the Maintenance Supervisor will be expected to track asset spending, manage budgets, process invoices, work with 3CDC accounting team to create tenant receivables, and various other office responsibilities.
The Maintenance Supervisor’s responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, working with the Asset Management and Development Team to accomplish the following:
- Maintenance for 3CDC assets
- Preventative maintenance coordination for commercial assets, including but not limited to, janitorial services, HVAC PM, and backflow inspections
- Serve as the primary point of contact for tenants, and work to maintain tenant satisfaction
- Vacant lot maintenance program; including removing debris, litter and weeds as needed
- Vacant building assessments and repairs as needed, including securing openings, minor roofing and downspout repairs, and other tasks necessary to bring vacant buildings into compliance with city building codes
- After hours and weekend availability to address emergency issues
- Budgeting and expense tracking for all assets, at the direction of the Sr. Asset Manager
- Effectively track and manage work orders, keeping appropriate staff members informed on progress and completion
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and other management as required.