SUMMARY: Repair vehicles including vans, trucks and golf carts and other electrical appliances within capability. Coordinates with outside contractors and works with supervisor in ordering the necessary supplies, tools, etc. for property. Ensure the compliance of all Resort policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while conducting work functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area or tools or the machinery.
- Maintain record of service cycles and other maintenance activities conducted.
- Efficiently managing time and completing all tasks assigned by the supervisory authority.
- Repair, restoration, or installment.
- Mechanical; refrigeration, ventilation, heating, and air conditions.
- Electrical; circuit, appliance, and fixtures.
- Cleaning; Building exterior, walkways, paths, and storm system.
- Performs regular maintenance duties upon request.
- Support safe work habits and contribute to a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions, get along with co-workers and supervisors, treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy, contributes to a positive and rewarding team environment and refrains from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.