The IT Support Technician at ECRI will assist in daily maintenance and troubleshooting of Laptops, Desktops, and Printers, both remotely and in
rotational assignments at ECRI facilities in the Philadelphia region, will deploy software updates in coordination with the Network and Server
Operations team, will provide as-needed end user training and support in Microsoft 365 tools and other typical workstation applications, and will
perform other duties as listed below.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Resolve routine laptop/desktop, software, and network support requests for employees and guests
- Work with the Infrastructure Operations team to maintain a current deployment image and software updates for all computers
- Create, Debug and Manage scripts to automate deployments, installations and updates
- Deploy OS/Software upgrades and updates by utilizing Microsoft tools such as SCCM and Intune
- Manage user accounts and organizational units (OU) in Active Directory
- Manage and troubleshoot Group Polices for servers and workstations
- Design, create, and integrate Microsoft Power Apps and automate workflows using Power Automate
- Maintain System Compliance Reporting for Windows Updates.
- Maintain Desktop backups and file synchronization.
- Set up and configure printer installations (in ECRI-managed facilities)
- Perform routine end-user software installations for specialized vertical applications
- Support routine telephone, fax, & voicemail operations and troubleshooting
- Assist in developing in-house training for applications used at ECRI
- Update hardware and software inventory as necessary to meet audit best practices
- Be available for rotational on-call responsibilities supporting internal clients
- Provide routine technical support at ECRIs domestic US facilities (some travel required)
- Performs other duties as assigned.