Greenway Automotive Group is one of the world's most progressive, privately held automotive companies proudly serving Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and China. The Group's 46 domestic automotive dealerships include some of the nation's top ranked performers in sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Greenway Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Greenway Kia Franklin is hiring in our Service Department for a Cashier/Receptionist. We have Full Time positions available.
The Cashier/Receptionist answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she helps to set the tone for our dealership's Service Department by being an outstanding listener and information source.
The Cashier/Receptionist courteously and efficiently manages all service and repair transactions for our valued customers. He or she receives and processes payments for services rendered or parts and materials purchased, and completes estimates and invoices. This position uses the appropriate software programs to record payment amounts and repair orders and to manage customer data, such as service history and contact information. He or she may need to calculate materials charges, repair charges, and taxes and must understand various types of warranties.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and previous retail and/or customer service experience that includes money-handling and point-of-sale (POS) system experience. Automotive dealership experience preferred. Candidates must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, good computer and internet skills, and an excellent customer service focus.
- Greets all customers in a friendly, professional manner and helps identify, confirm, and resolve customer concerns
- Receives and processes payments for products and services
- Answer dealership group phones and directs calls as necessary
- Operates the complete POS system and other required software
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for his or her money drawer
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned