CHANGE LIVES. INCLUDING YOURS.
Melissa Cook, Member Services Representative said, "I love my job, and it starts when I walk in the door. Not only do the staff feel like family, but the friendships I've built with the members also creates that family feel. When our members come in with a smile and leave with a smile after a good workout, class, basketball game or swimming, you know you are working in an amazing place!"
We offer a fun, rewarding work environment and a FREE YMCA & Family Wellness Membership!
The Member Services Representative delivers excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants. Responds to member and guest needs, promotes memberships and programs, and maintains cleanliness and organization of the lobby area. This job is located at our Family Wellness facility at 2700 46th Ave SE in Mandan.
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants at Family Wellness and over the phone, contributing to member retention. Greets each member, making them feel welcome. Learns and uses member names and thanks them.
- Conducts interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of prospective members; sells memberships.
- Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and Family Wellness.
- Uses operations software to scan/check-in members and register participants for programs. Collects cash, checks and credit cards information.
- Maintains working knowledge of all YMCA and Family Wellness programs and services in order to respond to assist members, guests and participants appropriately.
- Applies all policies dealing with member services and facility safety/emergency response.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs Supervisor on Duty and/or Family Wellness Director of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
Part Time, 10-15 hours per Week:
- Tuesday and Thursday, 5 pm-8 pm
- Saturday, 10:30 am-2:30 pm