- One year + in a similar position preferred.
- First Aid, CPR, Emergency O2, and AED certification (or able to obtain within 90 days of employment) required.
- Ability to adhere to OSHA standards and proper use of personal protective equipment in an aquarium environment required.
- Skilled in general construction, troubleshooting mechanical systems and the safe use of tools required.
- Excellent time management skills preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
The individual must possess the following abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some or a combination of the abilities.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Requires the ability to perform the physical, visual and hearing requirements in the working conditions below.
- Upon employment all team members are required to comply with the standards, rules and regulations, which may be established by the Company and updated from time-to-time. Team members who violate property rules or have irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- The leisure business functions seven days a week. Due to the seasonal nature of the industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules, weekends, holidays and overtime to reflect the business needs of the property. Team members may also be required to attend group and/or department meetings in addition to the work shift as necessary.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform.