The Membership Recruitment Manager is responsible for developing and executing effective recruiting strategies to increase awareness and participation in Girl Scouts through a variety of public speaking presentations, in-person meetings, and networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based intuitions and other community constituents in an assigned area. She/he is responsible for securing girl and adult volunteer participation through community cultivation, lead generation, and follow-up. She/he cultivates and maintains strategic relationships with local schools, parent organizations, businesses and community organizations in the Latinx community.
- Assists in achieving the council’s goals for girl and adult membership through developing and implementing membership strategies in assigned geographic areas.
- Designs and/or implements a comprehensive plan for girl and adult membership growth in targeted areas by researching market data, membership trends, and other pertinent information that complements the council’s strategic plan, annual business plan and/or other council goals.
- Organizes and coordinates informational/promotional rallies or presentations in both Spanish and English for girls and adults through a variety of community venues.
- Monitors a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Collaborates with Membership Onboarding team and utilizes the Salesforce and Looker membership databases to ensure strategic follow up and targeting.
- Cultivates relationships with appropriate community leaders, organizations, and businesses to support recruitment efforts within assigned areas to positively impact membership growth.
- Mentor and train recruitment volunteers through various means of communication – including email, phone calls, social media, and in person.
- Ensures Girl Scouting is open to all girls and adults by delivering the Girl Scout message of pluralism and diversity to all communities.
- Collaborates in a cross-functional manner with other teams to determine or develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment strategies.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule and travel up to 65 miles each way.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not constitute a contract.