- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (with a Structural emphasis) or Structural Engineering
- PE license in New Mexico (or the ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Must be highly detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Ability to interact with clients, managers, engineers, drafters, and other employees
- Ability to lead a team of engineers, BIM Modelers, and drafters
- Familiarity with building codes such as IBC, ASCE7, ACI318, and AISC Steel Manual
- Master's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit
CEG is proud to be a company with talented, professional and experienced employees who share in CEG's goals to help our clients achieve their design and building objectives. CEG is an Employee Owned Firm (ESOP) that offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) program.
CEG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.