Minimum, an associate’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience; a minimum of two years previous experience in HP, Windows network administration, troubleshooting and software maintenance with advanced PC application software skills; an understanding of the business process; excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills; and a hands-on, interactive approach to delivering information systems support. Experience in the health care industry a plus.
- Proficient in computer software to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and/or equivalent.
- Advanced understanding of managing networks.
- Experience is Microsoft server technologies including Active Directory, File/Folder Permissions, Print Management, Remote Desktop, etc.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks by multiple people in an urgent or emergent situation.
- Ability to analyze information and make decisions.
- Possession of strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to identify and maintain confidential/HIPAA information required.
Family Health La Clinica is an Equal Opportunity Employer