Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money – we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a detail oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic individual for their Loan Operations Manager position!
The Loan Operations Manager is responsible for managing the loan operations department to properly and accurately provide support to the lending division and to Core Bank’s customers. Ensure loan servicing and loan documentation standards are maintained in accordance with compliance and safety and soundness standards as well as to Core Bank’s policies and procedures. Explore, review, interpret and implement changes whether required by regulatory change or to improve efficiencies within the loan administration department.
The Loan Operations Manager's responsibilities include:
- Review, interpret and implement regulatory changes to processes and documentation as well as train personnel affected by the changes.
- Review or interpret loan regulations or federal statutes when lending personnel request guidance.
- Provide guidance to lending staff on processes and procedures.
- Explore and implement opportunities to create efficiencies and to streamline processes within the lending division, focusing primarily on the Loan Operations department. Challenge policies and procedures to improve work flow and enhance productivity.
- Guide and direct staff to optimize job performance.
- Provide guidance to staff regarding questions and issues relating to loan operational duties or personnel issues, including conducting disciplinary actions as needed.
- Monitor and implement changes and update Laser Pro templates as they become available. Disseminate information regarding changes to loan processing staff.
- Monitor and implement changes and updates within our Core Processing System
- Recommend changes and updates needed within nCino
- Conduct weekly department meeting to discuss work flow, updates, issues and challenges and to reinforce Core Bank’s culture.
- Understand RESPA rules for disclosures (early and final). Plan regular training of staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Attend various meetings as a representative of the lending division or loan operations department.
- Prepare, distribute and review various management or internal-use loan reports.
- Ability to use and administer various software systems; i.e. nCino, SmartSheet, Laser Pro, FIS
- Gather and provide documentation in preparation for compliance and safety and soundness exams. Provide assistance and answer questions from regulators.
- Prepare consumer, commercial, SBA, agricultural and real estate loan documentation in accordance with compliance and safety and soundness regulations as well as to Core Bank policies and guidelines (when staffing is low or if the credit is complex).
- Regular attendance is required.