The Concierge is responsible for facilitating guest enjoyment by providing information and assistance in response to a wide variety of requests. Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The candidate must have the ability to stay well informed and knowledgeable about all hotel and local activities, restaurants, services and other attractions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to the front desk, and PBX when needed.
- May assist to trains new employees.
- Ensure employees are delivering service at a level that exceeds guest expectations.
- Access the hotel property management system (Maestro).
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
- Coordinate with other departments to insure quality guest satisfaction.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings.
- Coordinating delivery and set up of guest amenities.
- Coordinate and book onsite and offsite reservations and appointments for guests.
- Support safe work habits and contribute to a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions, get along with co-workers and supervisors, treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy, contributes to a positive and rewarding team environment and refrains from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.