LMS Support Specialist
Must be able to work from home;
No overnight travel required.
Must live in or around Oklahoma City and be willing to drive to Oklahoma City at least once a week.
Configure, manage, and support the NexPort Learning Platform.
Provide NexPort Platform technical support to users and clients.
- Associate degree and 1 year experience or 3 years experience providing technical support for web applications or software
- Excellent language skills using American English, including speaking, proofreading, writing, and editing skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and adhere to tight schedules
- Ability to work with and use a variety of software and browsers and to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to work with email, Windows, Microsoft Office, Google
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Must have a reliable internet connection from home
This job summary does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
The Company retains the right to add to or change the Job Description at any time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.