Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
Objective of the Role
Vectorform is seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to lead the delivery of software initiatives within large enterprises. The Agile Project Manager is accountable to collaborate with innovation teams to proactively identify or define solutions with our clients, then lead delivery teams through the entire agile project lifecycle.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Establish and execute project management frameworks, leading technical teams and projects through an SDLC, agile, or iterative process
- Perform as Scrum Master or project manager to the delivery team, including the setup and operation of team collaboration cadence, virtual infrastructure, etc.
- Estimate effort, capacity, and velocity using agile methods and best practices
- Create and manage sprint or project plans
- Proactively identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, and drive action to minimize project disruptions
- Be the face and single point of contact for the solution to all stakeholder groups, including functional expertise of the solution
- Craft and present regular project status reports
- Understand client organizations and develop positive relationships within them
- Learn and execute enterprise client governance requirements throughout the project delivery lifecycle
- Function as an agile knowledge resource or Agile Coach to the innovation team and client