The Impact and Learning Intern will sit within AIUSA’s Inclusion and Strategic Innovation Department and will help to conduct and deliver Impact and Learning Reviews of organizational thematic focus areas and tactics. Under the supervision of the Director of Impact and Learning, the intern will provide technical support to monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) projects and promote capacity-building within the organization; these projects will entail assistance around quantitative and qualitative data collection processes, report write-up, and data visualization to ensure that information is analyzed thoroughly and presented in a way is that is understandable for all relevant stakeholders. The selected candidate must be located in a state where AIUSA offices are also located; New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, California
- Implement survey administration processes for all MEL surveys to upload them into SurveyMonkey and schedule their dissemination, reminders and close-out.
- Analyze quantitative survey data in Excel and R by providing both descriptive and advanced statistical assessments.
- Apply data visualization techniques to create charts and graphs that present quantitative information.
- Assist with creating resources, tools, and executive summaries of MEL content.
- Provide transcription support for MEL interviews and focus groups for qualitative data analysis and quality assurance.
- Work closely with the Data and Strategy Analyst and other members of the Inclusion and Strategic Innovation department to support data management needs and provide administrative support.