- Master’s degree preferred, preferably in social work, public health, human services, criminal justice, sociology or related field
- Three or more years preferred of full-time management experience, both case management and administrative, in the field of substance use and addictive behaviors, mental health and criminal justice with clientele similar to that served by the program(s) and with experience supervising counselors/social workers;
- One year minimum of supervisory experience;
- Computer literate; advanced skills such as Excel and database applications are a plus;
- Team-oriented, anticipatory self-starter working style; a strong work ethic, and the ability to think strategically required; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus
Travel Requirements – May require travel to our Harlem site for meetings or trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.