Extell Financial Services, Inc. (EFS) provides financial accounting & reporting, cash management, and human resource services exclusively for Extell Development Company. Founded and headed by Gary Barnett, Extell Development Company is a nationally acclaimed real estate developer of residential, office, retail and hospitality properties, operating primarily in Manhattan and other premier cities across the nation. Experiencing outstanding growth since its founding in 1989, the company’s growing portfolio exceeds twenty million square feet. EFS is integral to the success of Extell Development Company and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 2017, 2018 & 2020.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Assistant provides administrative and operational human resources support to Extell Financial Services and its related entities, inclusive of maintaining and updating electronic files, logs and records; processing various employee documentation; and providing general payroll, benefits, recruitment and employee relations support.
- Maintains confidential and electronic files, logs and records
- Proofs and edits forms, communications, reports and other documentation
- Conducts system on-boarding and termination processes for all employees of Extell and its related entities
- Provides process support to employment, payroll, and benefits enrollment functions
- Assists with the management of employee time-off balances
- Assists with employee relations activities to include the planning and coordination of company events, campaigns, employee recognition and other programming; and preparing bulletin board and other employee communication items
- Assists with troubleshooting employee self-service system issues and answering employee questions on various matters
- Assists with maintaining compliance with any applicable collective bargaining agreement, and/or federal and state regulations regarding employment transactions and activities
- Provides day-to-day operational support to the Human Resources Department
- Generates and distributes reports as needed
- Assists with employee recruitment and on-boarding as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned