The Lead Field Technician is responsible for the electro-mechanical installation of automated storage systems equipment at our customers’ sites in the USA and Canada. This role assumes the lead over other laborers to ensure accurate and timely system installation.
- Assemble, install, wire, configure and test automated storage systems, making and supervising the mechanical and electrical adjustments
- Leading the connectivity of the automation hardware to the software environment.
- Resolve any electromechanical issues
- Coordinate and manage small teams of workers at customers’ sites.
- Create and provide scheduled quality reports and status reports regarding the project.
- Communicate any issues that arise on site to the Project Manager.
- Lead the final quality assurance and safety tests on installed equipment and complete all required documentation
- Train customers on system and light maintenance operations
- Provide scheduled preventive maintenance and on-demand corrective maintenance services to customers as needed