- Bachelor's degree or 2 years’ Ad Sales experience
- Prior PC experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Interact effectively with a wide variety of people
- Effectively plan workload and follows through to completion
- Listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Previous database experience
- Prior Sales experience
- Prior Media internship(s)
Note: Relocation will not be provided.
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".