The Medical Laboratory Technologist is a contract per diem position that assists ECRI's Applied Solutions Group with remote project work, including researching into the instrumentation, reagents, and test assays required to perform clinical laboratory services, including but not limited to chemistry, hematology, immunoassay, microbiology, molecular, and radioimmunoassay.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- The individual will be able to independently research the information needed to perform an objective and qualitative analysis of the task required.
- Provide detailed, intensive research to formulate accurate assessments of the situation and offers solutions to address the issues.
- Provides well-written, technically accurate, and logically defensible deliverables to clients regarding, technology assessments, limited to laboratory instrumentation and testing
- Ensures project completion in a timely manner within client's expectations.
- Proactively maintains regular contact with the project manager, including updates and expected delays.
- Meet established project timelines, deliverables, and quality standards.