Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills a must, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and willingness to talk to a variety of people via phone and email.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to proofread and edit copy.
• Demonstrated initiative in problem solving in a customer-orientated environment a must.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to handle pressure and multiple projects
simultaneously and to manage work under tight deadlines.