At Core Bank, Universal Bankers are passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers (and potential customers) a banking experience that will delight and surprise.
The Senior Experience Expert will take an ownership attitude for banking center operations at our Kansas City location. This role requires a passion for customer experience both in person and over the phone. A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once is essential. This role will provide leadership by example for other Experience Experts and be able to collaborate with other department lines and their leadership remotely.
A Universal Banker's responsibilities include:
- Perform Teller, Universal Banker and Call Center functions.
- Open, close and perform maintenance on accounts.
- Build relationships with customers by identifying needs and offering solutions
- Provide accurate information to customers based on product and service knowledge and understanding of the banking industry
- Accept, process, and close consumer loan requests.
- Adhere to the in person and virtual customer experience standards
- Conduct branch security testing and be the point of contact for all things security related
- Provide back up when needed for front desk and teller functions
- Organize scheduling for front line coverage
- Process consumer overdrafts
- Engage in branch review/audit and ensure on going adherence to these policies and procedures
- Cash ordering and vault duties
- Remain available in the call center queue
- Oversite of branch facility needs
- Serve as escalation point in branch for consumer issues and problem resolution
- Additional clerical duties as needed