- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in data analysis or product fulfillment
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of ad agency structure and media buying process a plus
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data to synthesize into a simple, easy to understand solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Creative problem solver
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media's benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.