We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time (24 hours per week) Dental Therapy Assistant (Expanded Functions Dental Assistant) to work at Fort Benning, GA. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base and receive a competitive compensation package.
Both military and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
· Those required of any government civil service Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA), including intra-oral procedures, such as performing coronal polishing, applying sealants, applying topical anesthetics, etc.
· Chairside dental assisting
· May be occasionally needed for patient scheduling or records review, but may not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holidays
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that will provide you with unique challenges, please apply today! Candidates will be given immediate consideration.
Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or status as a protected veteran.. In addition to federal law requirements, Complete Mobile Dentistry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company performs work.