CASA Community Outreach Trainer - Part-time (15hrs/wk)
The CASA Community Outreach Trainer will seek out and train new volunteers within Eastern Oregon rural communities. Specifically recruiting volunteers on the Eastside of Umatilla County to increase the number of CASA volunteers who will represent children in foster care and promote culturally diverse representation in the community.
- RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE CASA VOLUNTEERS
- Develop positive relationships with our local Tribal community, CTUIR.
- Train and recruit new volunteers within Pendleton, MF, Athena, Pilot Rock and CTUIR.
- Provide ongoing National CASA curriculum and related trainings for CASA’s.
- Assist CASA Coordinators & CASA Manager from time to time as needed.
- Support your CASA’s by attending trainings/events and recognizing their achievements.
- Coordinate with the CASA Manager and CASA Coordinators to enhance the mentoring program.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with CASA staff to optimize overall CASA program goals and objectives.