- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong accounting experience
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Six years of relevant experience
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels of employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Business Central experience a plus
Health-Ade is committed to making great-tasting feel-good bubbly beverages that inspire people to follow their gut and show the world what they’re made of. Kombucha is just the start: our ultimate mission is to be the champion of the healthiest and happiest you!
We authentically celebrate and value diversity, equality, inclusion, and belongingness. As a whole-heartedly committed equal opportunity employer, we remain true to our mission by ensuring that differences are embraced and celebrated.