- Extensive knowledge of REST APIs
- Extensive experience with Git (GitHub or GitLab)
- Extensive experience with Vue.js
- Working knowledge with Sass, Backbone (Marionette), npm, gulp
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging
- Extensive UX design experience
- Working knowledge of open-source content and learning management systems such as Joomla, WordPress, Moodle, etc.
- Working experience with PHP 7, MySQL is a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or an analytical discipline, or equivalent
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have a reliable ISP connection with any US service provider
- Must have reliable cellular telephone service
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- No adverse environmental conditions expected.
Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
It is WHRO’s policy to provide equal employment, educational and social opportunities for all persons, without regard to race (or traits historically associated with race including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation or genetic information. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.