• Reports to Aquatic Center Manager
• Assists the Aquatic Center Manager to ensure the safety and well being of all
Aquatic Center patrons and promote the prevention of accidents.
• Enforce all safety & facility rules in a fair and consistent manner; informing all patrons of
rules and policies when necessary.
• Maintain a professional and mature attitude with regard to patrons, co-workers
• Become thoroughly familiar with emergency procedures.
• Maintain a clean, healthy and safe facility under the direction of the Aquatic
• Responsible for the daily cleaning & maintenance duties of the pool as directed by the
Aquatic Center Manager. Including duties such as: cleaning the pool and pool
deck, picking up litter, backwashing, cleaning restrooms and showers, etc.
• Perform assigned duties while on break from chair as assigned by the Aquatic
• Keep physically fit throughout the season, performing the required routines as
assigned by the Aquatic Center Manager.
• Attend all staff meetings and in-service training.
• Keep calm and use good judgment in times of stress, never using improper
language or physical force when dealing with the patrons or co-workers.
• Report definite or potential physical hazards and unsafe conditions to Aquatic
Center Manager immediately.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Aquatic Center Manager, Program
Coordinator or CERA Management.