• Responsible for checking in Passholders operating cash register, collecting fees, and making change for miniature golf, driving range facility or boat rentals.
• Responsible for dispensing golf balls and clubs for miniature golf and driving range.
• Maintain accurate cash accountability, daily receipts and revenues on a daily basis.
• Maintain accurate participation numbers at the Miniature Golf Course or Boat Dock.
• Maintain a professional and mature attitude with regard to patrons, co-workers and supervisors.
• Responsible for daily upkeep of miniature golf course and driving range area or Boat Dock area. This includes keeping all equipment in a neat and organized manner, washing windows, sweeping building and course carpet, cleaning course, water traps, emptying/cleaning boats, organizing/clean life jackets, and reporting repairs needed etc.
• Maintain facility and equipment cleanliness and maintenance; reporting all broken or malfunctioning equipment via a work order to CERA Management.
• May be required to perform other Park duties as designated by CERA Management.
HOURS OF WORK:
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• May be required to work long hours during peak periods.