• Park maintenance including general electrical and plumbing repairs, building maintenance and repairs, landscape/grounds care, facility cleaning/maintenance. May also include lake maintenance, equipment care, office and facility cleaning, painting, playground maintenance, athletic field and court maintenance, construction projects assistance as required.
• Responsible for performing related functions as required.
• Must have a good working knowledge of maintenance equipment. This includes mowers, tractors, trucks, and other park maintenance equipment.
• May be required to perform other Park duties as designated by CERA Management.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required. May be required to work long hours during peak periods.