Judson University seeks a dynamic head coach to lead, organize, direct, & develop a successful women’s basketball program within NAIA, NCCAA, and CCAC guidelines as well as University policies. Requirements of the successful candidate will include but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Recruit academically and athletically talented student-athletes who fit in the Christian culture & mission of Judson University.
- Mentor student-athletes spiritually, academically, and athletically.
- Effectively train student athletes in individual and team skills of basketball.
- Manage and monitor student-athlete academic success.
- Conduct administrative duties such as budgeting, practice and game schedules, coordinating travel logistics, and otherwise managing the business aspects of the program.
- Attend all appropriate NAIA, NCCAA, and CCAC coaches’ meetings.
- Uphold University-wide responsibilities, including, but not limited to serving on committees, participating in chapel events, supporting student recruitment and retention, speaking at athletic and community events, etc.
- Other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the Director of Athletics.