Ingo Money is the instant money company. Founded in 2001 with a mission to digitize the paper check, our push payments technology enables businesses and banks to disburse instant, safe-to-spend funds to more than four billion consumer debit, prepaid, credit, private label credit and mobile wallet accounts. This transformation of traditional payments helps businesses reduce cost and delays while dramatically improving the consumer experience.
The Associate Marketing manager will collaborate with the CMO to support the company’s revenue and growth goals for its Digital Money services. Activities include but are not limited to the execution of email, social and digital marketing campaigns, sales support materials, website management, and social media marketing. This position will have ownership of the company’s email marketing platform, including implementation of all transactional communications. This position will support the CMO in managing partner marketing initiatives and also be responsible for working with Sales, Product and Account Management and external resources to execute plan deliverables, campaigns, and programs.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide skilled marketing and demand creation assistance and execution
- Work directly with the CMO, Sales and Account Management on development and deployment of programs and campaigns to support customer acquisition and retention
- Provide support for advertising and promotional campaigns including print, online, electronic media, etc.
- Ownership of company’s email platform and implementation of customer transactional communications
- Manage partner marketing integrations and consumer promotions
- Manage social media platforms including development of social media content and calendar
- Manage and maintain website content
- Monitor digital analytics to track success of campaigns
- Manage agency and vendor relationships
- Provide consistency of message and Ingo Money image