This position will deliver a unique, engaging and entertaining experience to all guests and is responsible for providing exemplary service in a professional and courteous manner. This role will also deliver a positive guest experience, while maximizing sales and providing memorable guest moments
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Strive to achieve customer satisfaction KPIs in order to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Educate, entertain and inspire guests throughout their Aquarium journey.
- Manage animal and guest interactions to ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone.
- Observe and report daily facility conditions and situations to the Guest Experience Manager and Supervisor.
- Ensure programs and presentations are on time and as per the published schedule.
- Keep up-to-date on all new products and offerings.
- Keep up-to-date with all new animals within the Aquarium.
- Recommend sales opportunities that will add to the guest experience.
- Provide unique and memorable experiences to guests.
- Attend training programs to achieve the best guest experience.
- Operate Point of Sale system to carry out ticket transactions.
- Adhere to cash handling policies to ensure accurate bank is kept.
- Ensure the facility is clean, safe and presented to the highest of standards.
- Ensure all admission and sales data is captured to maximize reporting potential.
- Monitor and manage guest experience and flow to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
- Work closely with all internal and external departments to foster an outstanding and seamless guest experience throughout Union Station.
- In collaboration with the Life Sciences Department, ensure animal welfare and care standards are upheld.
- Be part of a team that motivates and inspires each other to perform at their very best, through respect and frequent communication.
- Assist in other departments as required.
- Monitor and report any animal care or welfare concerns to the Life Sciences Department.