The Administrative Associate (AA) provides administrative support as listed below and to the Hospital Development, Community Relations, Human Resources and Accounting Vice Presidents and Directors. In addition, the AA provides ongoing support for company functions and other staff. The AA position is a visible position; makes some independent decisions within the scope of responsibility, and has some company-wide formal and informal influence. As a result, the AA must demonstrate quality outcomes and be above censure (i.e., reliability, sincerity, discretion, prudence, honesty).
Administrative Support for Leadership:
Assumes the responsibility for the ongoing administrative support for the following Vice Presidents and Directors:
- Vice President, Communications and Strategic Relations
- General Counsel and Vice President, Administration
- Director, Human Resources
- Director, Finance and Accounting
- Director, Hospital Development
- Generates data reports, documents, meeting agendas, meeting minutes/action items, mailings, and power point presentations as required.
- Completes monthly expense reports as requested.
- Performs administrative and organizational duties such as processing correspondence, maintaining calendar/schedule management, filing systems, and arranging meetings.
- Data collection and information gathering/research, including data reports to national organizations.
- Manages the scheduling of meetings and RSVP’s, runs AV, creates agendas and takes meeting minutes and records action items as requested.
- Books all travel for Vice Presidents and Directors as requested.
- Special projects as determined.
Community Relations Team Support:
- Assists in the management of Constituent and Community Advocate databases.
- Maintenance and distribution of Community Relations materials.
- Assists in coordination of Volunteer Management with Community Outreach Manager.
- Family services: billing letters; 6, 9, 18 month letters, and family outcome letters.
- Contribution log management, including donation acknowledgments.
- Special projects as determined by Community Relations.
- Managing recipient information feedback, including requesting donor information forms, inputting recipient data, and auditing transplant center compliance.
Hospital Development Team Support:
- Maintenance and distribution of Hospital Development materials.
- Prepares, facilitates implementation and maintains new, updated hospital contract files.
- Prepares and distributes hospital organ and tissue outcome letters.
- Maintains hospital contact database.
- Attends and provides minutes of Hospital Development meetings.
- Coordinates CEU distribution and records with Human Resources Training Manager.
- Manages invoice process for hospital development trainings and supplies.
- Special projects as determined by Hospital Development Director.
General Administrative Support:
- Manages the master administrative files for the entire organization.
- Acts as back up receptionist for lunches, vacations, sick days and breaks as needed, to include all reception duties.
- May lead or participate in organizational committees.
- Manages procedures for the retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of historical records via Iron Mountain Data and Records Services.
- Special projects as determined by Administration.
Facilities, Catering and Conference Room Coordination:
- Manages catering requests and coordination for team meetings.
- Manages meeting rooms for the office with a sharp eye on quality and cleanliness. Must ensure proper set-up, cleanliness, manages all catering supplies, and ensures meeting rooms are properly stocked and organized for use and quality presentation.
- Subject matter expert in running conference room AV systems and teleconferences. Assists meeting hosts when necessary.
- Audits conference room schedules for conflicts and assists schedulers with alternative locations and strategic scheduling based on meeting needs.
- Assists facilities manager with maintaining cleanliness of kitchen including dishes, refrigerator clean outs, etc.
Values: The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Respect: We treat others with compassion, support, and appreciation.
- Integrity: Honesty, transparency, and reliability are paramount in all we do.
- Collaboration: We strive to work in partnership with others, internally and externally, and to find common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Service: We honor our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life and our commitment to serve others as we carry out our mission.
- Courageous Leadership: We stand up for what is right and our decisions and actions always support our mission.