Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
This role will be responsible for assisting in all accounts payable related duties of Asmodee North America.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions with regards to vendor invoices, credits and cash payments.
- Analyze, problem solve and address any issues with vendor invoices and payments.
- Ensure accurate posting of voucher for vendors.
- Conduct vendor applications for all new vendors and establish credit terms.
- Monitor weekly vendor vouchers for payment and review.
- Maintain and update master vendor files, setup tax reporting classification (1099)’s etc.
- Process all required business transactions with accuracy in all relevant systems.
- Weekly reporting of vendor issues to management team.
- Assist in accounting audits and special projects as directed or assigned by management.